Friday, June 29, 2012

Mmmm Mommy...

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, their hearts forever. (Anonymous)

Weekend is here!! I can smell something is cooking in the kitchen..  MMmmmm...

Mom, with her busy hands, is preparing spaghetti for snack.  It's my favorite!!! Oh I cant wait to have a plateful of it,  with sansrival, mom's favorite cake, on the side.  Who would miss this weekend at our family house?

I would.

I do.

I miss it because mom is no longer there to bring food steaming from the kitchen.

But her memory lives on... As I keep this good memory alive in my mind and my heart, I stopped by a quaint restaurant in the neighborhood, run by mother-daughter tandem, had spaghetti with sansrival for dessert.  While I savor each bite, I savor each memory of my mother who in her busy schedule as a working-mother and class-A weekend tennis player still find time to concoct something special during the weekend.

Her love for us is burning in my heart...


HOME  |  MADE in PH |  OUTDOORS | ORGANIC FARM |  KOOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

ASK here at activecultureclub.blogspot.com -OR-
EMAIL ActiveCulture@Ymail.com if you are looking for the following in the Philippines:
[1]Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Community Development Projects
[2]Cooperative movement or Kooperatiba
[3]Farm tours or Educational field trips
[4]Organic Farm training or Farm assistance
[5]Holistic Events or Team-building activities
[6]Environmental Resource Speaker
[7]Organic Agriculture Act of 2010 (RA 10068) or Ecological Solid Waste Management Act (RA 9003) materials
[8]Farm Lots